Public Participation in the management of the environment and natural resources
Greenwatch Uganda is an environmental rights advocacy Non-Government Organisation in Uganda with its secretariat in Kampala.
We promote public participation in the sustainable use, management and protectionRead More
The High Court has temporarily stopped the construction of the 92km Kaiso Tonya road in Hoima District. The land division of the High Court on Friday issued an interim order restraining the Uganda National Road Authority (UNRA) from going ahead with the construction until July 09th when court determines whether the temporary order should stay.
Press & Highlights
- The Access to Information Act
- Administering Justice With out Un due Regard to Technical
- Court Ruling on the ban of Plastic bags in Uganda
- Access to Information Project Findings presented at a dissemination workshop for civil society actors
- A Community Based Guide for Monitoring Impacts of Oil and Gas Activities on the Environment
- Access to Information Project: Transparency models
- Access to Information Project (ATI): An Overview
- Greenwatch Brochure
- Climate change Adaptation & Biodiversity Management workshop- December 2011